Going live - SSL issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi there
version 4.2
I have set up a test site on my live server using a subdomain of my real domain i.e.

test.domain.co.uk

Im ready to go live but my live site has an SSL cert.

ive moved all the files info my live folder and its using the same test databse on the same server. But i get an ssl errror when i try to run the site.

before i tried to change to my live domain name with SSL - i moved it to another domain  and everything worked (but this domain is also without ssl)

so my question is how can i move to a live domain - with an SSL in place - without rebuilding everything!

or should i get my websi host to remove the ssl on the live domain - move everything then get them to add the ssl?

thanks !
4 years ago
toadman wrote:
But i get an ssl errror when i try to run the site.

What is the error?
4 years ago
HI THERE
version 4.2
im testing in mozilla firefox and its gives a too many redirect error. I think its becuase the live domain url has an SSL cert already deployed.
My test site url does not use SSL
so when i transfer everything over the test site doesnt expect an SSL
is there a way i can connect via sql express to turn the ssl setting in nopcommerce admin on - when i transfer it to the live site?
id alos need to tun it off again i guess in case i need to transfer it back.
4 years ago
toadman wrote:
im testing in mozilla firefox and its gives a too many redirect error.

Question on this error has been asked so many times on forum already. Here is thread on 4.2 installation problem. Hope this will help you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.