Send email on order status changed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello,
i want to send email on order  status changed. when i changed order status like processing complete or cancel then send email to customer.is that possible. if yes then how i will do this.i have nopcommerce v4.2

Thanks
4 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hello,
i want to send email on order  status changed. when i changed order status like processing complete or cancel then send email to customer.is that possible. if yes then how i will do this.i have nopcommerce v4.2

Thanks

Hello,

All notification for each order status change event to customer and store owner are already available in nopcommerce out of the box.

https://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/MessageTemplate/List

Thanks,
Jatin
4 years ago
But when i changed the status. email not received. and when put shipment details and marked  as shipment then email received from my store. what is the problem are in a setting or other please tell me.

Thanks
Mudasir
4 years ago
These are the templates for 'Customer Notification'.  Be sure that the ones you want are Active.

NewReturnRequest.CustomerNotification
OrderCancelled.CustomerNotification
OrderCompleted.CustomerNotification
OrderPaid.CustomerNotification
OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification
OrderRefunded.CustomerNotification
ProductReview.Reply.CustomerNotification
RecurringPaymentCancelled.CustomerNotification
RecurringPaymentFailed.CustomerNotification
ReturnRequestStatusChanged.CustomerNotification
ShipmentDelivered.CustomerNotification
ShipmentSent.CustomerNotification

(If Active but they did not get sent, then check the System Log for errors)
4 years ago
How did you change the status ?
If you manually changed the status on the order edit page then it does not follow the workflow and send the email.
See the note: "This option is only for advanced users (not recommended to change manually). All appropriate actions (such as inventory adjustment, sending notification emails, reward points, gift card activation/deactivation, etc) should be done manually in this case."

Also no need to make two forum entries for the same issue
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic/74870/order-status-email-not-received
4 years ago
Deleted comment
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.