I am getting this error when logging in. What's the solution?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
"Login failed. Please correct errors and try again.
ReCAPTCHA response is invalid or malformed. Please try again. "I was making tricks. But now I get this error. What is the solution? Can someone help me?
4 years ago
What version of nopCommerce are you using ?
Have you got reCAPTCHA Public and Private key entered correctly ?
4 years ago
Yidna wrote:
What version of nopCommerce are you using ?
Have you got reCAPTCHA Public and Private key entered correctly ?

I'm using Version 4.20. I have never used reCaptcha before on this site. This is the first time I've been getting such a mistake.
4 years ago
kerimakarsu wrote:
"I was making tricks. But now I get this error

Due to make any customization to the default implementation of captcha?

Also, Go to the Captcha section of {YourStoreUrl}/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon page and verify that reCAPTCHA public key and reCAPTCHA private key are supplied correctly.
4 years ago
Thats wierd
Check the settings and make sure it is not turned on
See yourwebsite.com/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon
CAPTCHA section
CAPTCHA enabled should not be ticked
4 years ago
Yidna wrote:
Thats wierd
Check the settings and make sure it is not turned on
See yourwebsite.com/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon
CAPTCHA section
CAPTCHA enabled should not be ticked

I can't access my website. I get this error when entering the password. How do I edit from the file manager?

4 years ago
sanju.dahal741 wrote:
"I was making tricks. But now I get this error
Due to make any customization to the default implementation of captcha?

Also, Go to the Captcha section of {YourStoreUrl}/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon page and verify that reCAPTCHA public key and reCAPTCHA private key are supplied correctly.

I can't access my website. I get this error when entering the password. How do I edit from the file manager?

4 years ago
kerimakarsu wrote:

Need to edit it via SQL. Just update captchasettings.enabled to FALSE at Setting table of your nopCommerce.
This will deactivate your reCaptcha and you be able to login to admin panel.
The best way to test captcha is enabled it just only for contact us page for example. Only when it will be working fine, then you may enabled it for login/register.

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago
kerimakarsu wrote:

If you have access to the SQL server then you can simply run this query to disable the captcha.
Update Setting set Value= 'False' where Name = 'captchasettings.enabled'
4 years ago
sanju.dahal741 wrote:

If you have access to the SQL server then you can simply run this query to disable the captcha.
Update Setting set Value= 'False' where Name = 'captchasettings.enabled'

I appreciate this guy. Thank you for all your help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.