Receiving multiple confirmation emails in 4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
When someone contacts the store through the email server, I am getting 5 duplicate emails. Customers are also receiving multiple confirmation emails. How do I fix the multiple email issue?
4 years ago
Do you have multiple instances of your project?
4 years ago
diveservice wrote:
When someone contacts the store through the email server, I am getting 5 duplicate emails. Customers are also receiving multiple confirmation emails. How do I fix the multiple email issue?

Hello,
Default 4.20 doen't have this type of issue.
May be due to third party plugins or anything did you customize at that level?
If you've source code than you should look at contact us post method and message queue insert events.
Otherwise, it will be very hard to find out exact issue.
4 years ago
I found the issue in message templates. When transferring to 4.2, for some reason, the system created 5 duplicate templates of each message nopcommerce sends out. I dont know why it did that, but once the duplicates were deleted it solved the problem. The system also created 5 tabs in the category section (standard, english, english, english, english,english). No idea why it is duplicating 5X on some areas. I doubt it was a plugin. It appears to be somewhere in the coding.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.