Plugin being invisible in the list at admin end when after hitting Install button and i'm not able to hit breakpoint to my plugin. kindly help !

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
[/i]Plugin being  invisible in the list at admin end when after hitting Install button and i'm not able to hit breakpoint to my plugin. kindly help !

[i]Error :

The plugin "Columbus.CustomerHierarchy" not installed
Full message  
Nop.Core.NopException: No constructor was found that had all the dependencies satisfied. ---> Nop.Core.NopException: Unknown dependency
   at Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.<ResolveUnregistered>b__14_0(ParameterInfo parameter) in D:\testt\nopCommerce_4.20_Source\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\NopEngine.cs:line 253
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectArrayIterator`2.ToArray()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.ResolveUnregistered(Type type) in D:\testt\nopCommerce_4.20_Source\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\NopEngine.cs:line 257
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.ResolveUnregistered(Type type) in D:\testt\nopCommerce_4.20_Source\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\NopEngine.cs:line 266
   at Nop.Services.Plugins.PluginDescriptor.Instance[TPlugin]() in D:\testt\nopCommerce_4.20_Source\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Plugins\PluginDescriptor.cs:line 46
   at Nop.Services.Plugins.PluginService.InstallPlugins() in D:\testt\nopCommerce_4.20_Source\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Plugins\PluginService.cs:line 419
IP address  

thank you,
Kamal.
4 years ago
kamaln wrote:
Plugin being  invisible in the list at admin end when after hitting Install button and i'm not able to hit breakpoint to my plugin. kindly help !

Check my answer given here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.