why are pictures so large on nivo slider and the make homepage shake!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
why are pictures so large on nivo slider and the make homepage shake or wobble when they slide across.
4 years ago
NivoSlider plugins let you upload images with any height. You can upload the images with the small height if you want the landing page slider image to fit perfectly on the screen. It really depends on the height of the images you used.
[quote]make homepage shake[/quote]
If you have multiple images on the Nivo slider, make sure all the images are of the same height to prevent shaking of the entire home page. The content below the Nivo slider images is adjusted once the image changes and having images of different heights may move the content up and down.
4 years ago
I made some pictures very small, they still come out large on the desktop, I will try again and let you know, thank you
4 years ago
Andy007 wrote:
I made some pictures very small, they still come out large on the desktop, I will try again and let you know, thank you

image width should be 1200px in  nivo slider and you can upload images with any height. If you have multiple images on the Nivo slider, make sure all the images are of the same height.
4 years ago
still huge when on the site
4 years ago
and best format to save as? gif or jpeg or what ?
4 years ago
Andy007 wrote:
and best format to save as? gif or jpeg or what ?

jpeg
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.