502 Bad Gateway after Theme upload

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi,

I've successfully installed nopCommerce 4.20, sql and nginx on Ubuntu 18.04. When I upload a template through Admin I get the 502 Bad Gateway nginx error. I looked into the code and noticed every time a plugin is uploaded, the application is restarted through _webHelper.RestartAppDomain(); which is probably causing the error on the nginx.

Is there any way to make it more gracefully so that the user won't get 502 nginx error?
4 years ago
Unfortunately, at the moment, we cannot offer you a solution on how to get rid of the site reloading after loading the theme or plugin, since this reboot is necessary for the correct processing of the downloaded data. But problems with Bad Gateway should be solved by an automatic restart of the service.

mehowq wrote:
Hi,

I've successfully installed nopCommerce 4.20, sql and nginx on Ubuntu 18.04. When I upload a template through Admin I get the 502 Bad Gateway nginx error. I looked into the code and noticed every time a plugin is uploaded, the application is restarted through _webHelper.RestartAppDomain(); which is probably causing the error on the nginx.

Is there any way to make it more gracefully so that the user won't get 502 nginx error?
3 years ago
Trying latest 4.3 release.
Did anyone solve the nginx 502 error after restart application?
I restart application and see "Restarting application ..." and then 502 Bad Gateway.
After reboot Linux service restarted but I had to reload page manually.
Any graceful solution maybe Nginx configuration?
3 years ago
Did it in this way
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42591222/automatically-refresh-page-on-502-bad-gateway-error

But still, maybe someone has a better solution. Also is there a way to distinguish site down completely and reload to have separate pages?

Thanks
2 years ago
Is there any cleaner solution for this issue?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.