Edit Product Details - Lost Drop down/type in search for Categories, Manufacturers, Customer Roles, Limited to

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I had been meddling trying to add a widget to my products, not sure what I had changed. But I changed something so that I have to choose Categories, Manufactureres, Customer Roles, Limited to, and Discounts from a scrolling list as opposed to being able to type in the Category I'm looking to add a product to.

This is in the admin part of the system while editing products.
Running Nop 4.2 on Azure
4 years ago
alexanderkolanek wrote:
But I changed something so that I have to choose Categories, Manufactureres, Customer Roles, Limited to, and Discounts from a scrolling list as opposed to being able to type in the Category I'm looking to add a product to.

All of these drop-downs use kendoMultiSelect. Press Ctrl+Shift+I and check if there is any console error or not.
4 years ago
This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. 42037
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead
jquery-1.10.2.min.js:2:21
ReferenceError: True is not defined
42037:2:597
Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: https://southpawdraw.shop/lib/jquery/jquery-1.10.2.min.js
Source Map URL: jquery-1.10.2.min.map
4 years ago
Looks like there are multiple console errors. Try to fix them all.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.