Precursor - I'm going to post this in one or two other forums on this site as, at the moment, it resides under a number of umbrellas.

Please take a moment to view my new plugin for reporting/decision support.

This blog, http://blog.delaci.co.uk/,  will give you an overview and contains a link to a video to show you a few ways it can be used and also a link to my test site, so you can have a bit of a play around with it.

What I need from a final testing point of view, is to be able to install the plugin to a different site to see how it performs.

If you have a nopCommerce 4.2 test site with real data, I would be more than grateful to be able to test the plugin with it.

Due to the nature of the plugin, if you only sell a handful of products, this is not for you.

On the other hand, if you sell hundreds of thousands of products, I'm not sure whether this plugin will be viable.

Although I would like to login to your test site, install the plugin myself and then evaluate it, if you are uncomfortable with that, message me and we can maybe come up with an arrangement where I send you a ZIP of the plugin and we take it from there.

Anybody that can aid in this final testing will get the plugin "free gratis" and a credit will be forthcoming.

Many thanks in advance to the nopCommerce community.

Paul