Schedule tasks - Send emails

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Emails are not sent unless I run "Admin> Schedule tasks> Send emails> [Run now]". I did research but I couldn't find the solution. So I want to do this on the C# code side. I want to write a button click method automatically every minute. How can I automatically run the Run button by C # code?    (No error in log file)
4 years ago
nurbusesen wrote:
How can I automatically run the Run button by C # code?

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

Now come to the original point. Schedule task does not run automatically due to 2 reasons. First one is wrong store configuration and second one is system error.

As you mentioned that there is no error in log, then problem should be store configuration. To check that, go to Admin dashboard Configuration > Stores > Store edit. Here make sure that your site url is exactly same as store url.
4 years ago
Hi again. I found at least the solution of my problem . Until now, I always installed nopcommerce in local and then moved it to database. Then, instead of moving, I installed and tried a new database directly on the server. My problem is solved. I still don't understand why.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.