USPS Service is currently unavailable, try again later. One or more errors occurred. (A task was canceled.)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I've been getting this error the last few weeks and it's killing my business not being able to offer USPS shipping. It seems to come and go but mostly it's not working. I'm wondering if it's some kind of timeout. Nothing has changed on my side.

I saw on an older post that checking "SEO friendly URLs with multiple languages enabled" helped and it did but now it's not working again. Interesting I unchecked it and I got shipping but then it stopped later and rechecking it didn't help this time.

Any ideas or maybe if nopCommerce folks could look into it? Appreciate any help.

Thanks.
4 years ago
The fix was changing the timeout to a high value (30 seconds). See this post for more info - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic/75009/upgraded-from-390-to-420-and-everything-works-except-the-usps-plugin-usps-a-task-was-canceled#255113
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.