Respectful suggestion - simplify the adding products process

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I say this very respectfully, I love nopCommerce, from programmers point of view is a dream product.
I would like to suggest that adding products be made a simpler process.

this issue became apparent after one of my customers spend some 4 days filling her store with products, but then went to another service (http://www.ocnk.biz/)  and was able to create the same store in a day.

her biggest complaint with nopCommerce was the fact that she had to click, save, and navigate to several pages to add a single product, while "my competitor" only required one page, one save click and done.

As a programmer, I can enumerate hundredsof reasons why my services, and NopCommerce are a better product,   however is hard argue when something "can be done" in one day versus 4.

I want to reiterate that this is a humble suggestion, I almost feel bad saying it because, nopCommerce is such a great product, which I like very much
13 years ago
Can't disagree with that.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.