ERROR installation nopcommerce 4.2 on CentOs 8

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Sergei-k wrote:
Thanks to everyone. We conducted an analysis and created a task to update this instruction, you can follow the progress of its implementation at https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce-Docs/issues/63

Is good idea, last week I don't sleep with installation  .
I tried install on centos 8 and Ubuntu 19 - results is same -Web server haven't any requests to sql server .

Error : database does not exist
4 years ago
Sergei-k wrote:
I don’t quite understand what kind of analysis you are asking, if it about this topic, then there is no special data, it all comes down to the fact that the "No source" archive is originally is built for the Windows environment and is not able to fully work in Linux.

Thank you Sergei.

Hi Sergei

Is there any difference in the Website Performance between running on Windows (IIS) and Linux (Nginx)
4 years ago
I have noticed one big difference in keepalive issue with projects on IIS.

We let website without traffic more than 24h. When we start webshop, response is immediate.

So far, we are in the process of testing. We have employed a linux system engineer, so we think serious to migrate all our shops to new enviroment.
4 years ago
As far I know keep-alive can be handled from Kestrel.
4 years ago
After compiling on vs2019 for linux x64, it works except no app_data/plugins.json, nginx has a time out, but finally it is installed.
4 years ago
Yes you have to compile it by yourself, portable should work. It has no plugins.json and I created a blank file and give it www-data permissions.
3 years ago
nopcommerce 4.3 is work correct on CentOs 8 and debian with MSsql server and MYsql-server.

Of course ,  MSsql server and MYsql-server on linux (centos 8, NET Core SDK 3.1)
3 years ago
what is faster ?
NopCommerce with  MSsql server or MYswql ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.