Not able to Publish Developed Project

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
From about a week I'm facing problem in Hosting/Publishing My developed nopcommerce project
both on server as well as on local host....I'm using the new version 4.30...plz guide me.....the older intructions are not responding in visual studio.Help me out...
4 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
From about a week I'm facing problem in Hosting/Publishing My developed nopcommerce project
both on server as well as on local host....I'm using the new version 4.30...plz guide me.....the older instructions are not responding in visual studio.Help me out...

Version 4.30 is not released yet, it still under development, So it will be good to use nopCommerce 4.20 version.
4 years ago
Can you guide me how to publish nopcommerce 4.20....I'm unable to publish any of nopcommerce projects which are with source code and added plugins.
4 years ago
You have the source code version on your development system.
Open in Visual studio - Right mouce click on Nop.Web and click Publish
There are various options
I normally publish to a local file directory then copy everything in that local directory (or ftp it) to the IIS Production directory
Setup server with requirements See https://docs.nopcommerce.com/user-guide/installing/installation-guide/index.html
Setup and point the IIS website to the production directory
Setup security on the directory
Setup up SQL Server Login and Privileges
Run the Install
4 years ago
How to host on windows server so that everyone can use the developed application
4 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
How to host on windows server so that everyone can use the developed application

If you are able to host it on local system and able to verify it, the only thing to do is to change the IIS to a Server system that all your team can be access.
4 years ago
Thanks for guidance everyone
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.