plugins.json - Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total) Problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I have upgraded from 3.9 to 4.2. I did have a lot problems with my application, having error like
"The application could not start".

i Have made a copy of the old installedplugins.txt and renamed it to plugins.json an
uploaded it to app_Data folder.

My application always crashes and will not start when i doo this.

If i keep the new plugins.json and do not replace it with the old installedplugins.txt,
then my application will run and i can use the website.

But now the problem is that if i try to install "Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total)"
nothing happens and "Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total)" is not installed.

My plugins.json then looks like this
{
  "InstalledPluginNames": [
    "SevenSpikes.Core",
    "SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.HtmlWidgets",
    "SevenSpikes.Theme.Uptown",
    "Payments.QuickPayV10"
  ],
  "PluginNamesToUninstall": [],
  "PluginNamesToDelete": [],
  "PluginNamesToInstall": [
    {
      "Item1": "Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal",
      "Item2": "7f2b7952-0ee0-4b2b-8387-950cc2792b88"
    }
  ]
}

If i try to move  "Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal" to the "InstalledPluginNames" section,
Then the website crashes again and will not start.

Somehow "Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal"  must be the problem, but what to do about it ?
4 years ago
Now i see in my log file

Fejl
kort logbesked

The plugin "Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal" not installed
Fuld besked

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): There is already an object named 'ShippingByWeightByTotalRecord' in the database.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite, String methodName)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.Internal.RelationalCommand.Execute(IRelationalConnection connection, DbCommandMethod executeMethod, IReadOnlyDictionary`2 parameterValues)
   at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.Internal.RelationalCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(IRelationalConnection connection, IReadOnlyDictionary`2 parameterValues)
   at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.RelationalDatabaseFacadeExtensions.ExecuteSqlCommand(DatabaseFacade databaseFacade, RawSqlString sql, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
   at Nop.Plugin.Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal.Data.ShippingByWeightByTotalObjectContext.ExecuteSqlCommand(RawSqlString sql, Boolean doNotEnsureTransaction, Nullable`1 timeout, Object[] parameters)
   at Nop.Data.Extensions.DbContextExtensions.ExecuteSqlScript(IDbContext context, String sql) in F:\Dokumenter\Udvikling\Thaisilk 4.2\Thaisilk_4.20_Source\src\Libraries\Nop.Data\Extensions\DbContextExtensions.cs:line 286
   at Nop.Plugin.Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal.FixedByWeightByTotalComputationMethod.Install()
   at Nop.Services.Plugins.PluginService.InstallPlugins() in F:\Dokumenter\Udvikling\Thaisilk 4.2\Thaisilk_4.20_Source\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Plugins\PluginService.cs:line 419
ClientConnectionId:140e4749-a76d-4c08-a556-f6030488fb93
Error Number:2714,State:6,Class:16

So the problem is in the database:
4 years ago
The table required for the Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal plugin is already added to the database.
You can manually delete the table using ssms if it does not have any record and reinstall the plugin.
Or you could add
Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal in the plugins.json file in the InstalledPluginNames which will denote that the plugin is installed in the system.
4 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
I have upgraded from 3.9 to 4.2. I did have a lot problems with my application, having error like
"The application could not start".

i Have made a copy of the old installedplugins.txt and renamed it to plugins.json an
uploaded it to app_Data folder.

My application always crashes and will not start when i doo this.

If i keep the new plugins.json and do not replace it with the old installedplugins.txt,
then my application will run and i can use the website.

But now the problem is that if i try to install "Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total)"
nothing happens and "Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total)" is not installed.

My plugins.json then looks like this
{
    "SevenSpikes.Core",
    "Payments.QuickPayV10"
  ],
  "PluginNamesToInstall": [
    {
      "Item1": "Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal",
      "Item2": "7f2b7952-0ee0-4b2b-8387-950cc2792b88"
    }
  ]
}

If i try to move  "Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal" to the "InstalledPluginNames" section,
Then the website crashes again and will not start.

Somehow "Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal"  must be the problem, but what to do about it ?

Just paste below at your plugins.json
{
    "SevenSpikes.Core",
    "Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal",
    "Payments.QuickPayV10"
  ],
  "PluginNamesToInstall": []
}
4 years ago
Thanks - this one works perfect
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.