I've been working in nopCommerce for 5+ years and I love it. However, one of the things that drives me nuts is the lack of emphasis on the product SKU field. For us, and I would think a lot of other store owners, the actual SKU is more important when ensuring you have the correct product instead of the product name itself.

A few examples where the SKU is missing on the Admin Side:

1. On a Grouped Product, the SKU does not show in the Grid for the Associated Products (variants)
2. On a Product Attribute that is setup as an "Associated Product" type, the SKU isn't visible in the values grid or even when you search for products to associate to the attribute. You can search by the SKU or partial SKU but the grid doesn't display the SKU field so you don't know if you're selecting the correct product.
3. On the category page in the Products Grid and again in the Add Product result grid.
4. On the Product Reviews Grid
5. On the Product Attribute Details page in the Used by Products Grid

A few examples where the SKU is missing on the website (Public) side:

1. In the shopping cart flyout
2. On an order when the item is a  "Bunbled" product, the SKU doesn't show in the subproduct description.
3. On the Compare Products list

I'm sure I'm missing some areas but I think it's really important to show the SKU in order to improve proficiency when configuring the store and when shopping online.

I'm not sure if showing the SKU should be controlled as a configuration setting in the Admin or not but I think it's important to be able to show it.

Thanks and let me know what you think.