Implement CAPTCHA on forum

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I think this is the time to implement captcha on the forum page for reducing spam posts.
I just landed on Active Discussions page and see there is many spam post.

See here spam post of last 3 hours.
4 years ago
It's really annoying to these posts. It’s good that nopCommerce remove these after a certain period of time, but not good enough at all. I can see reCAPTCHA is enabled. But still lot of these are here. I think nopCommerce sholud give some extra roles to MVPs so that they can atleast hide these posts.
4 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:
It’s good that nopCommerce remove these after a certain period of time, but not good enough at all.

Yes, I agree with you.
mhsjaber wrote:
I can see reCAPTCHA is enabled. But still lot of these are here.

I meant reCAPTCHA on create/submit forum post if this helpful.

mhsjaber wrote:
I think nopCommerce should give some extra roles to MVPs so that they can atleast hide these posts.
I do agree with you, Jaber. Or there should be someone who can mark post as spam and admin can review and hide/remove it from forum board.
4 years ago
rajupaladiya wrote:
Or there should be someone who can mark post as spam and admin can review and hide/remove it from forum board.

Every forum has users like this. Unfortunately no one is here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.