Pavillion Theme - Need Standard User Friendly Landing Page Editor

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I am using the Pavillion Theme and was wondering if anyone can provide any answers to making a user friendly landing page template that can be standard across the entire site. It would need to be a fluid layout so it adapted and looked well on PC/mobile/tablet etc.

Please refer to image:

I'm not sure how to clearly explain but above all the product images of the shirts, you can input information into a text editor and it will show up above the shirts. It looks very basic. Is there anything in this theme that would allow you to easily put in content (text/images) in a pre-made layout and have it look nice with the theme that anyone with limited experience could figure out? Any help with this would be great.  If I'm being confusing, please ask me to clarify.
4 years ago
Hi keenasmisek,

there is a widget zone (CategoryDetailsTop) on the mentioned location which you can use to insert custom HTML code with plugins like our HTML Widgets.

It has a Conditions option which allows you to insert custom content to the different category pages.

You basically create a template and add the styling for it in your theme`s Custom Head Styles section, then use on the different category pages, but with different resources e.g. images, text etc.

Hope this was helpful.

Bets Regards,
Valentin.
4 years ago
Thank you! I will definitely look into this widget and see if we can get it on our website.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.