Multiple SOF markers. Only single frame jpegs supported.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi,

I've just upgraded nopcommerce to 4.2 version and when I try to open certain product page or performing a particular search, I got error page and in the log I can see the error message in the subjet.

What is that? Thanks.
4 years ago
domenico.neri wrote:
Hi,

I've just upgraded nopcommerce to 4.2 version and when I try to open certain product page or performing a particular search, I got error page and in the log I can see the error message in the subjet.

What is that? Thanks.

I have never seen that error, but a quick google shows it's probably thrown from the SixLabors.ImageSharp.dll, look at line 707:
https://github.com/SixLabors/ImageSharp/blob/master/src/ImageSharp/Formats/Jpeg/JpegDecoderCore.cs

from more googling, SOF is "start of frame" and it sounds like your jpegs either have embedded thumbnails in them, or they may have a blurry frame for initial page load and then a second frame for the actual picture (like how pictures load on audible.com if you've ever visited that site).  

Maybe try opening one of those jpegs in something like MS Paint and resaving it to flatten the frames?
4 years ago
I will check, thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.