Script error on CheckOutOnePage page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi all,

I am using nopCommerce 1.90 hosted on Arvixe.
All of the sudden, we met this error at the CheckOut page (checkoutonepage.aspx) when clicking on the "Ship To This Address" button or "Next" button - the Error on Page appeared at the status bar. When double-clicking that error, we found the following details. And because of this error, we cannot go any steps further on the checkout progress.

---------------------------------
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2)
Timestamp: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 03:28:21 UTC

Message: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled.
Details: Error parsing near '['initialvalue']|""|<div style="color:#f'.
Line: 2
Char: 74672
Code: 0
URI: http://kidslandvn.com/ScriptResource.axd?d=_-7Qqwml3cVtjZ_tE3r_-4utVwtr6ZDD5-ete6BKGgSe7U_MUG1urTPFKeq9ZSFUIhx5gKXynt47D0Xv7lAi7Qhjl53-HoF80YbZNELzigWXJORDw-MkUZD72ekDK1K-0&t=ffffffffbd2983fc
----------------------------------

The problem is we haven't changed anything to the source code and the site often worked normally before. Is it caused by the incorrect .NET version of the hosting - as we found only .NET CLR 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 in the above message ?

Please help. Many thanks,

Long.
13 years ago
hi, did you check to see if you are running your store in .net4.0   ?

you will need to set this via the control panel on your hosting account
13 years ago
Yes, I tried both ASP.NET 4.0 and 4.0 (Integrated Pipeline).
The whole site works, but this CheckoutOnePage page, with that script error.
13 years ago
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; Zune 4.7)
Timestamp: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 00:43:42 UTC

Message: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled.
Details: Error parsing near '['initialvalue']|""|<div style="color:#f'.
Line: 2
Char: 74672
Code: 0
URI: http://www.3dgamesonline.com/3dgo/ScriptResource.axd?d=Pj6f3RPFSmwM6HvW9q8h1rnyr1XPgbk_RvFo-Y4FBf9DGVtY7j6JBY_KmM-2B_Pscs0h9nfU31Sg75n-6OVcmS99keGacvdr0YGV7ml4-6X3F25ZkLxrYAV4SDJBdVz-0&t=ffffffffbd2983fc
13 years ago
I have spent quite some time to google this problem and not found any other solution than to remove the Ajax code, I have seen similiar errors in nop on the productpages where the user can rate the product, I removed that ajax code and my error was removed.

Would be good to hear if someone actually found a fix for this problem.
13 years ago
I'm having the same problem here.   :(
13 years ago
Yes I also got an error and switch off one-page checkout for now.
A
13 years ago
I have the same bug.
13 years ago
Hi guy !!
Ok after some verification, I confirm that it's not a bug in the NopCommerce solution, it's only because we have made some modifications in the theme, For my case this bug was caused by Response.write () putted in the wrong place.

My response.Write() change my page between the ajax call and response and this page should not be changed when an ajax call is made.

Good luck to find wich change you have made to bug this page :)
13 years ago
Here is  good link for more details :
http://weblogs.asp.net/leftslipper/archive/2007/02/26/sys-webforms-pagerequestmanagerparsererrorexception-what-it-is-and-how-to-avoid-it.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.