Slowly go nuts.... installation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi,

I have a successfull installation on Godaddy (www.rezon4erp.com). it works fine and we are just setting it up and filling the datbase. Now we want to create a second shop so i have taken the exact same files as the working domain. Adjusted the connections.config file for another db connection. it works instead of the anoying kind of debug information on the bottom of the screen when trying to login.

ll["ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_UserNameRequired"] : document.getElementById("ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_UserNameRequired"); ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_UserNameRequired.controltovalidate = "ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_UserName"; ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_UserNameRequired.errormessage = "User Name is required."; ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_UserNameRequired.validationGroup = "ctl00$LoginForm"; ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_UserNameRequired.evaluationfunction = "RequiredFieldValidatorEvaluateIsValid"; ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_UserNameRequired.initialvalue = ""; var ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_PasswordRequired = document.all ? document.all["ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_PasswordRequired"] : document.getElementById("ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_PasswordRequired"); ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_PasswordRequired.controltovalidate = "ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_Password"; ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_PasswordRequired.errormessage = "Password is required."; ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_PasswordRequired.validationGroup = "ctl00$LoginForm"; ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_PasswordRequired.evaluationfunction = "RequiredFieldValidatorEvaluateIsValid"; ctl00_cph1_ctrlCustomerLogin_LoginForm_PasswordRequired.initialvalue = ""; //]]>

Any ideas??

there are more strange things when registring as new user. The div tags are being shwon in red.?

Thanks again, marcel
14 years ago
Hi Marcel,
Is the second site live yet so I could see this behaviour?
14 years ago
Hi Retroviz,

Yes it is live on a temp account www.marsicas.com is the url. Go to Login and you can see the text at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks! marcel
14 years ago
Marcel,

Out of interest, are you able to try the same installation in a live account? Just wonder if there is anything in the GoDaddy advert at the top of the page that could be interfering. Doesnt seem to be anything in logs.

Thanks
Ben

P.S. after looking at the source of the page with IE developer tools, it certainly looks like the GoDaddy code is interfering...
14 years ago
Ben,

Thanks, i have upgraded the account and awaiting changes. i will keep you informed!

Best regards, marcel
14 years ago
Hi ben,

Solved. The free webhosting account from GoDaddy is causing the problem. So if anyone uses godaddy, use the paid version and not the free version in combination with Nopcommerce.

Thanks Marcel
14 years ago
Hi Marcel

could you please tell me what hosting account you are using in godaddy what you pay etc.

thanks
Sina
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.