How to add widget/feature at home page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
My default home page already have default feature and widget. But how do add a new things like new thumbnail section? Can i know where to edit the main page like normal html that we can easily customize the source code. Because from what i see their index only have calling function to the widget. Can someone explain to me, Thanks
4 years ago
mrszoro wrote:
My default home page already have default feature and widget. But how do add a new things like new thumbnail section?

Here is the widget plugin development guide.
4 years ago
for example if i want to use bootstrap component, on which page i should paste?
4 years ago
The home page is \src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Home\Index.cshtml
Also have a look at
src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\_ColumnsOne.cshtml
and
src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\_Root
and
src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\_Root.Head
These files will give you an idea of how the structure of the home page is put together

There is also the Homepage text in the Topic which can have some html
See yourwebsite.com/Admin/Topic/List
4 years ago
Thank you for your response! i have another question, when i applied discount it does not deduct on the sub-total. How to solve this? I'm new and still learning about nop commerce
4 years ago
Depending on the options you can assign the discount to the order subtotal in which case the discount is displayed and applied pre tax and shipping or to the order total and it displayed and subtracted post tax and shipping

Check the documentation here https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/user-guide/marketing/promotional/discounts/common-type-of-discounts.html
4 years ago
It's working, Thank you so much sir!
4 years ago
It's working if i set it assigned on sub total but when i want to  assign discount to product for example 'nike shoes'.
The sub total are not deducted from the discount. Is there a way to solve it?
And for other product they also can use the discount code where i only want to assign it to (nike shoes).

Hope for your help
4 years ago
For assigned to product the discount is applied to the price in the shopping cart not shown as Discount in the subtotals.
The discount is only applied to the product that is selected in the configuration
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.