Testing Linux install of 4.30

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Playing around with the 4.30 Beta and trying to install on Ionos VPS running Ubuntu v9.10. Followed the install instructions for Linux and for the most part was pretty straight forward. However, I can't keep the NopCom service status started. I'm guessing there is something in the way I ran my build of the source code. Here is a screenshot of the error I'm getting when checking the service status. You can see that it is 'active (running)' for a brief second then is killed.
4 years ago
Unfortunately, I do not see your screenshot. Nevertheless, the instruction is for 4.20 and it will not work for 4.30, since we switched to another version of .Net Core. Now you need to use aspnetcore-runtime-3.1. You also need to consider that the beta version was built only for windows, so you need to rebuild it for Linux yourself.

groundzero2010 wrote:
Playing around with the 4.30 Beta and trying to install on Ionos VPS running Ubuntu v9.10. Followed the install instructions for Linux and for the most part was pretty straight forward. However, I can't keep the NopCom service status started. I'm guessing there is something in the way I ran my build of the source code. Here is a screenshot of the error I'm getting when checking the service status. You can see that it is 'active (running)' for a brief second then is killed.
4 years ago
I have aspnetcore runtime 3.1 installed. I was hoping it was ready for Linux and MySQL.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.