product deposit

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi all,
I'm currently evaluating nopcommerce for a beverage store. One important task would be handle the deposit for bottles (Pfand system in e.g Germany and Austria). I could not find a way or plugin now.
Does anybody know a working solution?
Thank you very much!
Kind regards,
Robert
4 years ago
What do you need to do ?
Add a standard fee to all sales - or give an option to allow a deposit to be paid ?
Or do you mean you will return the deposit when they return the container (bottle) ?
4 years ago
Hi,
thank you for your reply!
I need the possibility to define a deposit at product level. Some products have one some not.
In the cart there have to be a sum of desposit (quantity*desposit) and added to the total sum.

Example:
Product view:
Bottle of beer - price € 1.4 plus € 0.5 Pfand (deposit)

Cart:
3 x Bottle of beer € 4.2
+ Pfand                   € 1.5
-------------------------------------
Total                        € 5.7
included Tax          € 0.7

This is a must have features for all beverage shops in Austria + Germany. Although some overcome this problem selling only one-way bottles.

Thanks for any inputs!
Kind regards,
Robert
3 years ago
Dear outlaw77,

Did you find any solution for this? We need this as well for Belgium.
3 years ago
You can use product attributes to have additional deposit amount on the product like mentioned here
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/57768/deposit-product

But, to have a separate line item in the subtotals would require customization. A possibility would be to calculate a Checkout Attribute amount (which does appear as a line item above the subtotals section).
Or, another 'workaround' - it may be possible to use use the Payment Fee ,which also appears as a line item, (which you can change the text in language resources) ,and has a set of fields in the Order (in the database).  For example, the Payment Director  plugin can calculate the fee.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.