The current .NET SDK does not support targeting .NET Core 2.2.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi I am totally new to this.  Have worked in SQL and PHP alot and a bit in c#.  Trying to get nopCommerce up and running but I keep on getting this error.  I've downloaded and installed various versions of .net core sdk but nothing works.  I've tried:

dotnet-sdk-3.1.201-win-x64
dotnet-sdk-2.2.207-win-x64
dotnet-sdk-2.1.300-win-x64

Please can someone help me?
4 years ago
What is your Visual Studio version? If you are using latest update of  VS2017 then try install dotnet core 2.2.1 sdk.
4 years ago
Thank you so much, that solved the problem!  But now I am getting other errors, wil try to resolve those now.  

Error  NU1101  Unable to find package Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer. No packages exist with this id in source(s): Microsoft Visual Studio Offline Packages
4 years ago
wilna wrote:
Thank you so much, that solved the problem!  But now I am getting other errors, wil try to resolve those now.  

Error  NU1101  Unable to find package Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer. No packages exist with this id in source(s): Microsoft Visual Studio Offline Packages

I would request you to update your Visual Studio 2017 to Visual Studio 2019. Latest VS 2019 version will have the required libraries and  SDKs.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.