cannot see default page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I manually  created data base  and modified  the connectionstring.config file . my install directory is "shop"
so when i type "www.reeload.com/shop/Default.aspx" it takes me to an error page which says
"We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.
Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time
"
any help please..
14 years ago
hey.........I sniffed connection string words one by one...and i found out a typo..big "C"instead of small"c"
I saved the string.......and thats it my site is on........

thank you form friends..
14 years ago
In the future if you ever get an internal error message page you can turn off custom errors in the Web.config then you will be able to see the error.  This might have helped you diagnose the problem quicker.

Thanks,
Matthew
14 years ago
thanks matthew.........can someone tell me how I can change admin username and password..........and I want to sell downloadable music in mp3 format.is this format supported in nop commerce ver1.20..or..1.11
14 years ago
You should register with your own site using your own email address. Then log in using the default [email protected] account, go to administration > Customers. Find your account and make it an administrator account. When you have checked you can log into administration with your new account you can delete the existing one.

mp3 downloads are supported in 1.20. Only .zip files were supported in 1.11.

Hope this helps
Ben
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.