upgrade to 1.20 not working in Administration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I upgraded from 1.11 to 1.20 and the store looks good but the Administration area has issues. One of the webresources isn't working.

Exception information:
    Exception type: ArgumentOutOfRangeException
    Exception message: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: utcDate

Request information:
    Request URL: http://store.zzzzzzz.com/WebResource.axd?d=Ygx5tkU6ZZ2Uh5_4wjNFZetZkOVmmwnNkcn4-mC_e7IYGAcwCtzJN95vzL8w8Q435ZkYLe5W_TTU7y6ggC8R-g2&t=633807945966415810
    Request path: /WebResource.axd

Thread information:
    Thread ID: 7
    Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
    Is impersonating: False
    Stack trace:    at System.Web.HttpCachePolicy.UtcSetLastModified(DateTime utcDate)
   at System.Web.HttpCachePolicy.SetLastModified(DateTime date)
   at System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Googled this and it seems that the assemblies are dated in the future! Is this a rar bug? Maybe it will work tomorrow!
14 years ago
I see there is a problem with the menu now. It is down the page.
14 years ago
Execute this SQL against your database.

update dbo.Nop_Setting set [Value] = 'Mountain Standard Time' where [Name] = 'Common.DefaultStoreTimeZoneID';

Then click "Clear Cache" and go to "Configuration" -> "Global Settings" -> "Customer Profiles" to set the correct time zone for your location.
14 years ago
Please let me know whether you still have this problem
14 years ago
It does indeed work now that the dll's aren't from the future.
14 years ago
Hi fellas,

I have not been using 2.0 but I installed 3.0.

I am getting errors only in admin mode. I cannot changed the time zone eastern to anything else, also cant flush cashe.

ahh help?

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; InfoPath.2; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
Timestamp: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:13:52 UTC

Line: 81
Char: 11
Code: 0
URI: http://www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/Store/WebResource.axd?d=hlECFBLdvQ0r-5xkx9G7eMBc9rlcynOxonwvHxUORC-xxF1OljthwBPJtcrykzhKegGSgyxcz7r0V2ScKTlqUw2&t=633858555540000000

Line: 3075
Char: 2
URI: http://www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/Store/ScriptResource.axd?d=iAtxX8STnvRvuV1JKHP05IUaN16bfxi6uMYNx9lmvdTXPfujWAemva5joCyDz_DGmpVROzf9x7GFnN0Gt0PkXhXCWCJ0i_CqLtkL14s48BY1&t=ffffffffd2478dcb

Line: 1073
Char: 347
URI: http://www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/Store/Administration/CustomerDetails.aspx?CustomerID=38

both in 1.2 and 1.3

Only in Admin mode: menus are wacky and displaced.

I reinstalled to no avail.

Any ideas?
14 years ago
I opened VWD08Express edition

Then I went to admin folder then ran debug

I do see the errors but Im not that good using VWD.

system.timezonenotfoundexception: The time zone ID '' was not found on the local computer.

Why is it pointing to path

D:\Work\Own\Nopcommerece\solutions\publishedsite\soultion\libraries\nop.common\profiles\datetimehelper.cs:line158a

The SAME error is written everywhere. Now, I know I don't have a "D" drive.

I think you needed a coffee break before uploading. :)

Oddly, she works just fine when opened remotely using vwd on my webserver08. Not one error. hymmmmm

Can we get a fix ASAP. When I start playing giantic long UNC paths I just want to drop dead.

How do I fix this?

Is there a way to automatically fix this then save it remotely. I bet that would work.

Now Im going to have to learn VWD too. Dam Bill Gates got you both ways. Help
14 years ago
Here's exactly what I got:

A first chance exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' occurred in System.Core.dll
System.TimeZoneNotFoundException: The time zone ID '' was not found on the local computer.
   at System.TimeZoneInfo.GetTimeZone(String id)
   at System.TimeZoneInfo.FindSystemTimeZoneById(String id)
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.DateTimeHelper.FindTimeZoneById(String id) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Profile\DateTimeHelper.cs:line 46
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.DateTimeHelper.get_CurrentTimeZone() in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Profile\DateTimeHelper.cs:line 158A first chance exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' occurred in System.Core.dll
System.TimeZoneNotFoundException: The time zone ID '' was not found on the local computer.
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.DateTimeHelper.FindTimeZoneById(String id) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Profile\DateTimeHelper.cs:line 46
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.DateTimeHelper.get_CurrentTimeZone() in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Profile\DateTimeHelper.cs:line 158A first chance exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' occurred in System.Core.dll
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.DateTimeHelper.get_CurrentTimeZone() in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Profile\DateTimeHelper.cs:line 158A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' occurred in System.Core.dll
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Profile.DateTimeHelper.get_CurrentTimeZone() in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Profile\DateTimeHelper.cs:line 158A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll
The thread 0xeb8 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program '[3656] iexplore.exe: Script program' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program '[280] WebDev.WebServer.EXE: Managed' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
14 years ago
Hey,

Looks like the fault is with your computer not nop,

Check this links out: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.timezonenotfoundexception.aspx

mike..
14 years ago
Thanks Mike,

But she works fine locally on my webserver. I tried two different OS from 2 different computers.

I'm sure NOP is correct, but Im going to have to backtrack .... something is not right...I just have to play detective.

I'm running a super fast Windows Web Server 2008 Poweredge 1950 Dual Quads 32Gigs asp 3.5sp1 and all windows updates. I know my baby works fine hardware wise...software that's a different game. Even with OS. Weird S%$ happens thats whay I waited until the 3 version. I recently reformatted the HD's and reinstalled everything. I wonder.....

I don't like the fact that for some reason I can't update the timezones remotely. She won't take any updates remotely.
from the admin side. Plus she's really slow. Its like 1/2 permissions or something.

I going to recheck my SQL permissions just in case and reinstall fresh again. EST working fine here.

I'm guessing from what I read NOP is not able to connect/update "timezone" thus giving all sorts of errors.

This is my 3rd cup of coffee...soon I will have the whole pot.

Back to square one. Man, I am determined.

Mike
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.