Code repository is MVC version?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi I just cloned the Mercurial repository but it's missing the NopCommerceStore project and contains a presentation project instead. Am I cloning from wrong repository?
I'm using https://hg01.codeplex.com/nopCommerce

Regards

Sven Hallbeck
Sweden
13 years ago
Sven,

That's right. nopCommerce 2.00 will be rewritten from scratch with MVC 3.
13 years ago
That's excellent news. Do you have a rough time frame for completion?
13 years ago
Zwempha wrote:
Hi I just cloned the Mercurial repository but it's missing the NopCommerceStore project and contains a presentation project instead. Am I cloning from wrong repository?
I'm using https://hg01.codeplex.com/nopCommerce

Regards

Sven Hallbeck
Sweden

Sven,

As per my findings here, execute the following command from a command prompt to work with the latest v1.9-based codebase.

hg up -r nopCommerce1.90

Jon
13 years ago
mattRo55 wrote:
That's excellent news. Do you have a rough time frame for completion?

May-June 2011
13 years ago
I did not know that the work has been started already on mvc.

Is the design available? I may be able to give some inputs.
13 years ago
varghesep wrote:
Is the design available?

No, but you can get the latest version here
13 years ago
I have downloaded the latest version from the location you advised. However, I miss many projects and folders like dependencies, payments. Is there anything else I need to do to make it a full running version.
13 years ago
There's no a full running version yet. We have just started working on the new version. And as it'll be rewritten from scratch (almost everything will be changed), a lot of stuff is not added yet.
13 years ago
varghesep wrote:
I have downloaded the latest version from the location you advised. However, I miss many projects and folders like dependencies, payments. Is there anything else I need to do to make it a full running version.

It's being rewritten. This means that there's no "full running version" to see right now unless you load up v1.9.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.