How do I add Chase Paymentech (orbital gateway)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I configured this on WIN WEB server 64 bit no problem. After permissions issue. Thank you for very specfic errors I was able to get up and running in about 1/2 hour from scratch! I did have to add "nameofwebserver/sqlexpress" before I was able to log in SQL and make the database. Luckily I searched that specfic error and turned on sql browser. It worked. I love how fast and robust this application is I don't want to give up.

Now that its up??? how do I get help on adding my Payment Gateway?

Is there anyone out there who can help figure out or point me in the newbie direction on configuration of Orbital Gateway?

Chase Paymentech
14 years ago
I saw the Authorize the net scripts. I was wondering if I can edit that and rename it chase. Do you guys ever use VB or is everything c sharp. I know some VB so it looks kinda like I have a fighting chance.

Anyone...Anyone....Anyone.......

I can hear my voice echo......

Mike
14 years ago
Did you get this working with nop Commerce?
13 years ago
Hi,
Anyone knows how to setup to use Chase Paymentech.
Thanks,
BG
13 years ago
I would like to have this payment gateway added as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.