Helpful Hints for Posting Questions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
PSW wrote:
I Have a sort suggestion, and was wondering who to direct it to.

Open a new topic in the Suggestions forum
9 years ago
thanks karma
9 years ago
hello great post here really a good forum
8 years ago
Hello,
I am new to nopcommerce. Basically i am looking for promoting products of major ecommerce websites. I have affiliate link of these products. IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE NOPCOMMERCE AS A AFFILIATE MARKETING WEBSITE.

I mean to say i want to sell the product of different different website on my website but the only difference is this when the user will click on (ADD TO CART OR BUY NOW OR CHECK OUT) then it will be redirected to the corresponding websites link, which i will feed from the admin section.

Please feel free to contact me back on any issue or help at [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
www.EarnFreeRecharge.com
8 years ago
Yes.  On the admin product edit page, you can "Disable buy button:" and then in the Description field, insert a hyperlink.  For example
8 years ago
tell me how to post.. I am having a bunch of questions and needs the answer asap.
8 years ago
Choose an appropriate forum (typically General Support), and then click on the "New Topic" link in the top right of page.
7 years ago
Hi,
I have an issue with database script
7 years ago
sangekara wrote:
Hi,
I have an issue with database script

It is better to create a new post and describe more details about the database script issue. Hope the community will give you a solution.
3 years ago
‌Hi , ‌  ‌ ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌ 
We are planning to subscribe multitenancy for nopcommerce, Is multitenancy supports store with multiple locations . please provide any examples and
We are planning integrate to nopmoods POS. Is multitenancy supports with nopmods POS aswell.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.