compare products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
hello,

what is the link compare product list for.

Regards.
13 years ago
It is for comparing products like their pricing , specifications etc

Click on button " Add to compare list" for any product.

Now chose any other product and click on its button " Add to compare list"

Now you will see 2 product being compared on the compare list page.

You can add maximum 4 products in the compare list.
9 years ago
Hi everyone,
I am using nop commerce 3.30 and I need some help. As you know, onclick compare button open the compare products page. Is there any way that "compare button" action is not to close current page and only after you select desired products, you can go on product compare list. What I am looking for is a checkbox instead of compare button or something like that. Is frustrating for me and my customers to leave the product page and then to go back from compare list page.

Thanks !
9 years ago
craiubogdan wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am using nop commerce 3.30 and I need some help. As you know, onclick compare button open the compare products page. Is there any way that "compare button" action is not to close current page and only after you select desired products, you can go on product compare list. What I am looking for is a checkbox instead of compare button or something like that. Is frustrating for me and my customers to leave the product page and then to go back from compare list page.

Thanks !

What you want would require customization work. You could make it similar to the way items are added and displayed on top menu right in the wishlist feature
9 years ago
eadameg wrote:

Thanks !
What you want would require customization work. You could make it similar to the way items are added and displayed on top menu right in the wishlist feature

Hi guys, I'm trying to achieve the same thing.
I managed to add the compare option to the HeaderLinks, but i have an issue displaying the number of added products to compare list.

So I add this to HeaderLinks

<li>
                        <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("CompareProducts")" class="ico-compareproducts">
                            <span class="cart-label">@T("comparedproducts")</span>
                            <span class="wishlist-qty">@T("compareproducts.HeaderQuantity", Model.WishlistItems)</span>
                        </a>
                    </li>

but i dont know with what should i replace Model.WishlistItems

And one more thing:
What code should i insert for the notification massage that says product is added to the compare list, and where should i put it.

I will really appreciate if any help is provided because it will help everyone and we all know that this module in default settings is useless.
You should think about adding a search-box with add-to-compare-list BUTTON
8 years ago
It works, i replace cart and wishlist for compareproduct, in the language section create another fields, like compareproducts.headerquantity and the only part don’t get well is you change to Model.compareproductsItems because there is no exists.
6 years ago
Hii,
I want to display message when user compare more than 4 products in compare product list.
Can anyone help me?
5 years ago
L.K wrote:
It is for comparing products like their pricing , specifications etc

Click on button " Add to compare list" for any product.

Now chose any other product and click on its button " Add to compare list"

Now you will see 2 product being compared on the compare list page.

You can add maximum 4 products in the compare list.

where is the link to go on this page ?
i am using 3.8 version
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.