got errors. need help, please

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi, all

I installed nopcommerce v1.20 with sample data. Then I want to delete the sample data. So I recreated the empty database and run the tow scripts, nopCommerce_createDatabase.sql and nopCommerce_createData.sql. But when try to register a new account and got error like this on server site : Procedure or function 'Nop_CustomerLoadAll' expects parameter '@Email', which was not supplied. System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Procedure or function 'Nop_CustomerLoadAll' expects parameter '@Email', which was not supplied. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.DoExecuteReader(DbCommand command, CommandBehavior cmdBehavior) at Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.ExecuteReader(DbCommand command) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.CustomerManagement.SQLCustomerProvider.GetAllCustomers(Nullable`1 RegistrationFrom, Nullable`1 RegistrationTo) in C:\VssRoot\Source Code\NopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Customer\SQLCustomerProvider.cs:line 328 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.CustomerManagement.CustomerManager.GetAllCustomers(Nullable`1 RegistrationFrom, Nullable`1 RegistrationTo) in C:\VssRoot\Source Code\NopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Common\Customer\CustomerManager.cs:line 566 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.CustomersControl.BindGrid() in C:\VssRoot\Source Code\NopCommerce\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\Customers.ascx.cs:line 58 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.CustomersControl.SearchButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\VssRoot\Source Code\NopCommerce\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\Customers.ascx.cs:line 75

What shall I do?
14 years ago
instead of migrating your data to a new database have you considered just deleting the sample data out of the existing database? That's actually what I did to make sure I understand the configuration settings.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.