Seamless facebook integration with nopcommerce at www.pocomaru.com!!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I accomplished the integration on 1.9. not sure about previous versions but it should be easy to adapt to previous versions.

Kambui.Nurse wrote:
Still doesn't answer my question but ok.
12 years ago
10x dude.
it work like magic :-)
12 years ago
I'm very keen to get FB integration working on a client site and have tested www.pocomaru.com on IE, Firefox & Chrome and after FB login the product pages recognise I am logged in to FB but after adding a product to the cart and going to checkout the site just takes me to the login page again i.e. it doesn't know I'm logged in or hasn't connected my FB credentials with standard NOP login.

I've read through the threads and code and it seems like it should automatcially log me in to NOP using my FB credentials or am I missing something?
12 years ago
Thanks it looks awesome but while trying to compile it gives me an error on this bit of code,

dynamic me = facebokClient.Get("me?fields=email");
            string email = me.email;

Error is

Error  9  One or more types required to compile a dynamic expression cannot be found. Are you missing references to Microsoft.CSharp.dll and System.Core.dll?  C:\Users\AMIT\Dropbox\vm-nopc\NopCommerceStore\FBUtils.aspx.cs  36  28  NopCommerceStore

Any clues on how I can rectify it, also can I use facebook graph toolkit in place of facebook sdk?

Please let me know asap!

Amit.
12 years ago
Just to let you know I follow the steps here and my site is live with facebook integration and nop 1.9
www.xogo.com.br  great! THANK A LOT!!
12 years ago
I am also running into the same issue as Amit, any ideas ?

Compilation Error on line
string email = me.email;

Error  3  One or more types required to compile a dynamic expression cannot be found. Are you missing references to Microsoft.CSharp.dll and System.Core.dll?

Earnest
12 years ago
I also noticed that the Login Facebook button on login.aspx page does not do anything.

Earnest
12 years ago
Looks like Facebook changed something... Your website is broken :)
12 years ago
I have been working on upgrading the entire website to nop 2.20, which has support for facebook login already....
12 years ago
Yeah, I feel the same as most, I think its great, great features and Facebook is also top of my list! You get my like!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.