Specific Questions about Features - Can Someone Answer These Please?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I have been looking for a shopping cart for some time.  I believe nopCommerce may be the one.  However, could someone please answer a couple of questions about feature set-up as I could not find the answers anywhere else:

1.  Is the template shown in the demo (http://www.nopcommerce-demo.com/)  the one that is included with the 1.20 version download?

2.  Has the image issue "automatic thumbnail generator" been fixed since the store was reviewed by Practical Ecommerce on Feb. 13, 2009 where the following was reported during the interview -

Collins: "At the moment the image handling is very basic. It does not take into account different picture ratios, so unless the images are pre-modified, a product will end up with squashed looking pictures."

3. Once installed, does the admin side use a WYSIWYG for adding products? (or is there an admin demo available somewhere?)

4. Can I add information pages, such as About Us, Privacy Policy, etc?

5. Can I have multiple options with individual prices per option for a single product - ie. small $5.00, medium $8.00, large $11.00?

6.  Can I change the template colors and layout and upload my own logo from within the admin side? (or how hard is it to modify the design colors)?

Thanks so much -
14 years ago
1. No, there're two themes included in 1.20 release
2. Yes, it has been fixed
3. Admin demo is not availbale, but adding new products is quite easy. You can more info here
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. No. You have to modify .css files located in App_Themes\Theme_Name\
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.