Beency is a well-known online apparel store. The company is into this business for more than twenty years and is a recognized member of Amazon for over three years. They guarantee to offer the hottest, newest, most exclusive fashion apparels.
After being in the business for a considerable time, Beency wanted to set up a trendsetting online store, where all its products would gain global recognition. The company wished to have a robust platform that runs on the latest technology.
Beency thus approached TechnoScore. TechnoScore proposed to build the store on nopCommerce platform.
- A customer engaging store was developed. The store offered multiple product images in order to attract viewers attention and hold their interest, pushing them to buy a product if they land on the page.
- A home page of the store has an organized gallery with product images, looking at which users would not be able to resist from buying them.
- Upon opening any product, a user is presented with different views of it. It is possible to look at the product from various angles and select the best item.
- The product listing pages have advanced filters making the search easier.
- The store also has alphabetical search index which allows users to search for products using brand initials.
- Upon selecting an item, a small menu appears in the corner, it provides all the information related to the product along with products similar to it and reviews that this product got in the past.
A fully featured store was presented to the client. The store met all the client’s requirements and was successful in providing a great experience to its visitors. Beency successfully increased their sales due to required customization, which became possible with the nopCommerce platform.
TechnoScore is one of the India's best Mobile and eCommerce development companies. It has a growing global presence with over 3600 clients from 30 countries and 8 development centers in New Delhi, India. The company has a specialized team for nopCommerce integration, customization, security upgrades, and many more services.