Harman is one of the biggest companies in the field of audio and infotainment systems, programs and services. Harman consumer and professional audio equipment is well known for crystal clear and realistic sound, which became a standard for the whole audio industry. The company includes JBL, AKG, Harman/Kardon and other brands.
Harman’s Russian regional office set a target to increase revenues and customer loyalty. One of the improvement areas was their online store, which required redesign and enhancements implementation along with scaling up Internet and CRM marketing tools.
ISDK was chosen as contractor for Harman.club website redesign in 2018.
Website enhancement program included the following main areas:
- Implementation of new marketing tools to increase sales, conversion, and general customer brand loyalty.
- Implementation of Google Tag Manager
- Implementation of one of the leading global retargeting systems
- Integration to leading CPA network
- Integration to CRM, with further CRM marketing support
- User site interaction tracking and transferring to CRM
- Extension of Web site actions and discount offers
- Increase shipment options and order pick up points
- SEO optimization to raise Web site in search results:
- UI/UX website modifications, adding tags and meta information
- Mobile site version site optimization
- Optimize site loading time (desktop, and mobile view, Google Insights)
- Technical site redevelopment to include new order delivery options:
Some performance issues were also found. Website audience was constantly growing and hardware was unable to handle it at peak times. Old problems related to non-optimal software code which started from initial website implementation were fixed by certain performance optimization activities:
- Database indexation
- Certain code changes to minimize database requests and use Bulk methods for mass items processing
- Server caching optimization
Step-by-step program implementation significantly improved website search engine results. An increase of recurring visits and placed orders took place. Monthly store audience increased from the beginning of 2018 by several tens thousands and continues to grow.
In 2019 it is planned to refresh online store design, including its mobile version, and transfer it to nopCommerce 4.x.
ISDK has been on the Microsoft solutions market for 8 years. The company delivers retailers and service providers with nopCommerce-based omnichannel solutions embracing the convenience of shopping from computer and mobile-apps, NLP-chatbots and self-service kiosks.