New JCarousel Plugin released!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 Jahre weitere
Hello Everyone,

We would like to introduce to you our latest nopCommerce JCarousel Plugin.

With just a few settings in the nopCommerce administration you can have as many different carousels of products or manufacturers as you need. Once you define a carousel in the administration panel, you can place it on as many pages as you need and as many times as you need.

You can create a carousel and bind it to a total of 11 predefined data source types like: Featured Products, Latest products, Best Sellers, Related products, Products from the same category, Manufacturers and many more.
The plugin also supports a custom data source binding.

Please read more on the Nop JCarousel page or in this article.

As usual your thoughts and feedback are greatly valued!
11 Jahre weitere
7Spikes wrote:
Hello Everyone,

We would like to introduce to you our latest nopCommerce JCarousel Plugin.

Good job on making a JCarousel plugin!  This will be a powerful add-on for nopcommerce users.

Did my comment, in the link below, 12 days ago inspire the plugin? :-)

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/17885/scrolling-news.aspx

Thanks for making it!
11 Jahre weitere
Tim2376 wrote:
Good job on making a JCarousel plugin!  This will be a powerful add-on for nopcommerce users.

Did my comment, in the link below, 12 days ago inspire the plugin? :-)

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/17885/scrolling-news.aspx

Thanks for making it!

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your remarks!
The plugin was planned for a few months ago, but we do have our ears tuned to the nopCommerce community vibe and your post did not go unnoticed. In fact you will be surprised to see our next plugin. Then you might be tempted to believe that your posts are indeed setting our road map :-). But more on it in the coming blog posts on our site.
11 Jahre weitere
7Spikes wrote:
The plugin was planned for a few months ago, but we do have our ears tuned to the nopCommerce community vibe and your post did not go unnoticed.

It's great that you are on the look out to add plugins that meet people's needs.

I am looking into upgrading my store from 2.4 to 2.6 and also re-design my website in the near future.  It looks like some of the ideas that I wanted to integrate into the new version will be available in ready made plugins! :)  

7Spikes wrote:

In fact you will be surprised to see our next plugin. Then you might be tempted to believe that your posts are indeed setting our road map :-). But more on it in the coming blog posts on our site.

I am looking forward to hearing...

Thanks, keep up the good work!
3 Jahre weitere
hello thanks for this powerfull Plugin
i have a question:
i am trying to set a JCarousel , show to customer the favorite product's according past orders.
(the most products he/she bought before)

how can i do this
3 Jahre weitere
I have problem with JCarousel in Nopcommerce 4.2... this is limited in 3 products rencently viewed. I configure "Maximum number of item" to 15 and "Number of visible items in the JCarousel" to 5... However, only 3 recently viewed products appear. Any sugestions?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.