nopCommerce 4.20 is released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 Jahre weitere
Does anyone know how to convert this to run inprocess and skip Kestrel?
4 Jahre weitere
jonesalexr wrote:
Does anyone know how to convert this to run inprocess and skip Kestrel?

As mentioned 'above'...

... this is the "420-is-released" topic (in the  News/Announcement  forum)...
Please create your own new topics (in General Support, or one of the other forums).
4 Jahre weitere
The No Source download link is not working fro the downloads section
4 Jahre weitere
aamir_nop wrote:
The No Source download link is not working fro the downloads section

Hello,

I've just checked the link and it's working. Please try again.
4 Jahre weitere
Hi Team,
We are not able to download the nopCommerce 4.2 source code version. There is something wrong with file format.
We are facing this issue from last 10 days.
Please check and resolve as fast as possible.
Thank You.
4 Jahre weitere
You can also download from here.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/66093/nopcommerce-420-is-released.aspx?p=7#242327
4 Jahre weitere
someshwarbote180 wrote:
Hi Team,
We are not able to download the nopCommerce 4.2 source code version. There is something wrong with file format.
We are facing this issue from last 10 days.
Please check and resolve as fast as possible.
Thank You.

Get the latest version of 7-Zip, and it will unpack the .rar file.  Be sure to "Unblock" the .rar file before you extract from it.
4 Jahre weitere
Hi everybody,

I feel the nopcommerce version 4.2 recaptcha v.2 is very nice when sending contact. I use nopcommerce 3.9, the captcha is seldom error but when upgrading to nopcommerce 4.2 recaptcha report the error continuously when sending contact form.

My client takes several times or more to submit a contact.

Has anyone ever had problems like me?

Thanks!
4 Jahre weitere
Hi,

I found the reason why recaptcha is so buggy and corrected as follows:

I commented on the code in the file: //client.Timeout = TimeSpan.FromMilliseconds(5000);

\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Security\Captcha\CaptchaHttpClient.cs

public CaptchaHttpClient(CaptchaSettings captchaSettings,HttpClient client, IWebHelper webHelper)
{
    //configure client
    client.BaseAddress = new Uri(NopSecurityDefaults.RecaptchaApiUrl);
    //client.Timeout = TimeSpan.FromMilliseconds(5000);
    client.DefaultRequestHeaders.Add(HeaderNames.UserAgent, $"nopCommerce-{NopVersion.CurrentVersion}");

_captchaSettings = captchaSettings;
    _httpClient = client;
    _webHelper = webHelper;
}

Previously when submitting a form, it often takes a long time and often recaptcha errors.

Now, when submitting the form very quickly. I have tried 50 product review and there is no error.

In which about 45 product reviews each time take about 1-2s, and 5 product review each time takes over 20s

People can test product reviews here: https://nopplugin.com/dynamic-form-nopcommerce

Thanks!
4 Jahre weitere
nokia1028 wrote:

I found the reason why recaptcha is so buggy and corrected as follows:

How exactly do bugs appear?

nokia1028 wrote:

Now, when submitting the form very quickly. I have tried 50 product review and there is no error.

Do you have any performance test results? Is the problem performance only or are there exceptions
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.