Online nopCommerce Meetup for the community

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 Jahre weitere
Hello everyone! No matter the borders are closed - let's organize an online meeting :)

Our active community member John Baluka is organizing an online meetup "What's new in nopCommerce v4.3", where he will be talking about the latest version of nopCommerce: its high-level announcements, improvements, and bug fixes. If you're still thinking whether to migrate to nopCommerce 4.30 or not, or just want to go deep into all the implementations of 4.30, you should definitely join the meeting.

After the main talk nopCommerce Founder & CEO, Andrei Mazulnitsyn, and some nopCommerce team members will provide a live Q&A session. You will be able to ask questions and learn more about plans for the future, roadmap, and everything you wanted to know about nopCommerce.

The meetup will be on June 16, 10:00am Central Time. We will use Microsoft Teams.

Join the meetup now: link
3 Jahre weitere
Very nice, will be happy to join. +1
3 Jahre weitere
Superb..!!
3 Jahre weitere
I'm in
3 Jahre weitere
Good job. I'm in.
3 Jahre weitere
I'm in.
3 Jahre weitere
Joined..!!!!
3 Jahre weitere
Happy to join
3 Jahre weitere
Is this meeting going to be recorded? (please :)
3 Jahre weitere
Yes, sure. It'll published later on our YouTube channel
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.