Rude behavior of the developers of gold partners

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 Jahre weitere
I daily have meeting with my clients and many times I spend hours with them, sometimes waiting for them to have their response. Does it mean I have the right to say them they are wasting my time? Is that the way nopCommerce gold partners faming nop in the community. I have tens of clients who are using nop commerce because of me and asking me to make new plugins for them. Many times, I made effort for them and never asked for a return. This is how our relationship grows and we go together with each other.

There are many nop gold-partners and even there are independent developers as well who are providing outstanding services. Recently, I have observed that Nop partners are getting tired of giving quotation to their potential clients for any plugin. If you tell them your budget is a bit low, or in other words, they are asking very high amount, they start showing rude behaviour. The reason could be either they have so much work and they don't have time to give quotation or they are tired of responding to the people. They want that people just give them order and in whatever amount of time or money. Although I never asked them to give me response quickly but still they seems frustrated with their work. In either case, this is not acceptable and if they keep showing such rude behaviour then we will keep going to independent developers rather than working with gold-partners. This will not help us to spread the nop voice to the local businesses. Instead people are happy working with small business friendly wordpress based e-commerce solutions.

I don't want to mention names of the developer / companies here but I am sharing my experiences of trying to work with gold partners. I want to tell gold-partners that there are many excellent developers of .net, much better experience and working knowledge than you. If you are not happy to give quotation to your clients then clearly state that on your web platforms and don't write in our inbox and don't share your skype ids. Don't defame nopCommerce by your rude attitudes.
3 Jahre weitere
Hello,

Sorry to hear this...

We would like to suggest you to share it with nopCommerce Team([email protected]) so they are aware and can take any action on them. So our nopCommerce clients may not face this problem in future and can get the Best Support & Services from development companies.

Thanks & Regards
Jatin
3 Jahre weitere
Thanks Jatin,

Yes. I wrote nopCommerce team about it. I am a serious user and it is important for me to let the community as well as nopCommerce team know about the areas that needs to be improved to widespread this technology.

best,
QA
3 Jahre weitere
work.qali wrote:
Thanks Jatin,

Yes. I wrote nopCommerce team about it. I am a serious user and it is important for me to let the community as well as nopCommerce team know about the areas that needs to be improved to widespread this technology.

best,
QA

Your always welcome,
nopCommerce team always take care of their users and Serve the Best to all.
Dont know why this happened with you.

Thanks & Regards
Jatin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.