CDN Cache messes up log in / log out

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 Jahre weitere
Hi everyone,
I just started to use Stackpath and their cache messes up my login and logout. when I login it does not show that I did bc of cache and when I log out it doesn't show that as well. When I purge the cdn then it works fine for a step. I am using 4.3 by the way. Anybody bumped into this? I can add edge rules for not caching certain url s but couldn't figure out what to do.
3 Jahre weitere
If you are using CDN for static resources like JS,CSS & images then it shouldn't interfere with the log in / log out functions. It should work just fine.

Can you share what you  have done / tried?
3 Jahre weitere
Well, even url caching is off it still does :) Just created a rule under edge rules, if url matches *://*/ do not cache and now it works as it supposed to. Hope this helps to someone.
3 Jahre weitere
Glad to know its fixed. And thank you for sharing your solution. It will surely helpful for others.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.