Is there a recommended hosting site for NopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 Jahre weitere
I went with SmarterAsp.Net as they were being advertised to work with NopCommerce but in the past month my site has been down at crucial times during the day at least twice per week. I am on the normal plan with the upgraded memory.

Not only that but the site is slow. I have contacted support numerous times and all they say is reset the app pool. This is just unacceptable to me and I need to find another.

Is there any other hosting site that is recommended around here?
3 Jahre weitere
Please check at https://www.nopcommerce.com/hosting-partners
3 Jahre weitere
I don't know what SmarterAsp.Net "normal plan" plan you refer to.  Probably "shared".  For a business, you should try using their SEMI BASIC plan.
3 Jahre weitere
New York wrote:
I don't know what SmarterAsp.Net "normal plan" plan you refer to.  Probably "shared".  For a business, you should try using their SEMI BASIC plan.

At this point my client is done with them. I really do not recommend them at all. Unreliable and your site will go down frequently sometimes hours on end.

I will look into the list that was provided in the previous post.
3 Jahre weitere
SmarterAsp was able to run my 4.3 nopcommerce with InProcess mode on shared hosting, it was super slow.

It runs ok with 768 mb Ram, OutOfProcess mode and little traffic.

Also last week there was a ddos attack, my app was down for hours. What you pay is what you get.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.