Looking for 4.4 dev to solve mystery

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 Jahre weitere
Hi all,

I am using the nopAccelerate API to add to the store shopping cart (specifically their CatalogProductAddToCart api) from an ASP.Net webforms app.Their API successfully creates the cart, has the item added to it, and creates the customer record as guest (will always be a guest).

But I am having a problem going from the ASP.Net webforms app to the shopping cart in V4.4. Every time I redirect from within a new routine in the Checkout Controller (where I pass the customerID) to the ShoppingCart route I get Shopping cart is empty.

I need to get this fixed ASAP so that when my customer clicks "Register" on my app, they are immediately taken to the shopping cart with the product that the asked for.

I have this working in V3.4 using a specific plugin called addtocart, but I can't get this to work in 4.4

If you can help, please let me know ASAP. I am on the East Coast of the US.

TIA,
Jon
2 Jahre weitere
Hello,

I have gone through your requirement.

Yes, Definitely we can help you.

Check PM for the same.

Thanks
Jatin
2 Jahre weitere
Hi
Greetings!
I have gone through your post & I would be happy to assist you.
Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.
Warm Regards,
Ron
Email – ron at cisinlabs(dot)com
Skype - cis.ron
2 Jahre weitere
Hi
Greetings!
I have gone through your post & I would be happy to assist you.
I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you
Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.
Warm Regards,
Trish
Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54
2 Jahre weitere
Hello
Greetings

I can assist you with your requirements.

Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Alan

Email- [email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.