Assistance putting Custom Customer ID in prefix URL

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 Jahre weitere
While not modifying base NOP code...  We have several of our own plugins that we can integrate with or create a new plugin.

We have a menu option that allows any user to find a "consultant" on our site.  After selecting a "consultant" we would like that "consultant" id to prefix in the URL for all non-admin pages.

example.com/d0036
example.com/d0036/host
example.com/d0036/cart
example.com/d0036/etc.

we allow users to de-select the consultant and would like the URL to go back to default.

example.com
example.com/host
example.com/cart

we allow users to select a different consultant when a consultant is already been selected.  the URL must change accordingly.

URL path must not change when selecting consultants.

example.com/d0036/host
example.com/k1996/host
example.com/host

This is an immediate need with a very short turnaround required.
2 Jahre weitere
NOP 4.40.3
2 Jahre weitere
Hello ,

Sent you PM, please check .

Regards,
Ron
2 Jahre weitere
Hello,

I have gone through your requirement.

Yes, Definitely we can help you.

Check PM for the same.

Thanks
Jatin
2 Jahre weitere
Hello
Greetings

I can assist you with your requirements.

If possible please share more details regarding the project on my email so that we can have further discussion regarding this project

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Alan

Email- [email protected]
2 Jahre weitere
Hi,
Sounds like an interesting concept and something that is right up my alley of expertise.
I would be interested in helping you with your needs.
You can reach me on Email- [email protected] or Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54 for a formal quotation.
Best Regards,
Trish
2 Jahre weitere
RE: "  After selecting a "consultant" we would like that "consultant" id to prefix in the URL for all non-admin pages"

I'm curious, why do you need "prefix in the URL"?

Have you considered using Affiliates?   (The missing functionality would be the customer using a 'menu option that allows any user to find a "consultant" ' )
2 Jahre weitere
There was a duplicate post and I also suggested that option but ...
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/92114/add-customer-id-to-url
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.