nopCommerce 4.50.0 RC is available!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 Jahre weitere
Hello,
HTML minification does not work ..
Could you check that?
Regards,
2 Jahre weitere
Is currently working on a plugin that is using/overriding the OrderProcessingService and have found a minor bug in the SendNotificationsAndSaveNotesAsync method.

This line

var orderPlacedAttachmentFileName = _orderSettings.AttachPdfInvoiceToOrderPlacedEmail ?                 (string.Format(await _localizationService.GetResourceAsync("PDFInvoice.FileName"), order.CustomOrderNumber) + ".pdf") : null;

is using the localized filename "PDFInvoice.FileName" in a string.Format call, but it looks lihe the related resource value is not defined correctly in the LocaleStringResource table for the EN language.

When I search for "pdfinvoice.filename" a get avalue of "order", and  to me it looks like the formating is missing and the value should have been something like this "order-{0}"

I'm working in nop 4.50 RC

Best regards
Klaus E. Frederiksen
2 Jahre weitere
a.m. wrote:
It'll be released once we fix the following issue (reported one day ago) - https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/6086

Since this issue has been resolved, has a new date been selected for the 4.50 release?
2 Jahre weitere
at last! very big thanks @Andrei
2 Jahre weitere
Big Thanks to Nop Team :)
2 Jahre weitere
Finally the 4.50.0 version! Thanks to the whole team.
2 Jahre weitere
super gratz team!!!

Is OfficeOpenXml no longer being used? Looks like the export was completely revamped...Didn't see it in the Release Notes?
2 Jahre weitere
Hi, dootchie. Previously, for import and export, we used EPPlus. But they changed the licensing model for new versions and we lost the opportunity to update this library, therefore, as part of this ticket, we migrated to ClosedXML. In the release notes, this is labeled as "#5066 Replace EPPlus"

dootchie wrote:
super gratz team!!!

Is OfficeOpenXml no longer being used? Looks like the export was completely revamped...Didn't see it in the Release Notes?
2 Jahre weitere
Perfect. Thank you so much!!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.