'Nop.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.IRoutePublisher' has not been registered

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
At first I got the below error once in a while when I using Visual Studio 2010 to debug my site.

The requested service 'Nop.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.IRoutePublisher' has not been registered. To avoid this exception, either register a component to provide the service, check for service registration using IsRegistered(), or use the ResolveOptional() method to resolve an optional dependency

I thought it was a VS thing, since rebuilding fixed the problem.
A few days ago I uploaded the site to my web host and everything was running fine.
Problem is that the day after I got the error at the web host.

What does not fix the error:
* Restarting IIS
* Recycling app pool
* editing web.config to restart application.

What fixes the problem
Rebuild in Visual studio and upload the dlls to the web host.

The problem comes back within some time, could be hours. No pattern found.

I cannot recreate the error "on demand" but I can see that it happens in more or less the same manor at my internal server (not the developing VS computer)

Developing PC : Win 7 64 bit
Internal server : Server 2008 R2 64 bit (actually it is a SBS)
Hosting company : Server 2008 64 bit
Running Nop 2.0 released

I really hope that I can get help solving this, because I am running out of time here :)

Thanks!
12 years ago
I have the same problem since I created a new plugin.
12 years ago
I created a custom plugin aswell

Did you have any luck of recreating the problem manually?
12 years ago
No, but when I rebuild the solution the problem disapear. So I have to rebuilt the solution many times.
12 years ago
I have had some better luck no deploying ALL the files from the plugins to the plugin folder - but only the plugin dll it self.
12 years ago
Did anyone figure this one out?  It has now popped up on my site all of sudden.
12 years ago
This isn't necessarily a fix, but what worked for me in clearing this error message (the one time I got it), was to open the global.asax and make a small change (added a space), save and close it, then reload the site.
10 years ago
about 3 day's i can not solve this problem.
my web site give this error:

The requested service 'Nop.Core.Data.DataSettings' has not been registered. To avoid this exception, either register a component to provide the service, check for service registration using IsRegistered(), or use the ResolveOptional() method to resolve an optional dependency.

i dont know what i must to do for solve.
when i move nop.core.dll or nop.data.dll from bin file to another
locaiton web page give another error.and after i moved this dll
to bak bin file.web page fork fine.but only for a hour.
where i must to change ?
anyone can guide me please ?
7 years ago
Did anyone have any luck resolving this issue?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.