Location of payment info text

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Where can I find this in CP so it can be edited.

Thanks

Steve

Payment Info
Mail Personal or Business Check, Cashier's Check or money order to:

NOP SOLUTIONS
your address here,
New York, NY 10001
USA

Notice that if you pay by Personal or Business Check, your order may be held for up to 10 days after we receive your check to allow enough time for the check to clear. If you want us to ship faster upon receipt of your payment, then we recommend your send a money order or Cashier's check.

P.S. You can edit this text from admin panel.
12 years ago
Go to Admin area > Configuration > Payment methods Click "Configure" beside "Check / Money Order". Edit the text.
12 years ago
thank you Andrei
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Go to Admin area > Configuration > Payment methods Click "Configure" beside "Check / Money Order". Edit the text.

Hi there,

I've tried really hard but can't get my head around it. How can I change the friendly name of "Cash on Delivery (COD)" to "Direct Deposit"? My store is online but I am helpless. Any help would be much appreciated.

I've tried to look for it in all settings but can't find the relevant string.

Thanks

Cheers, ALi

-------------------------
FIXED

Steps to change friendly name:
1) On your webserver  goto Plugin --> Payment.CashOnDelivery --> Description.txt
2) Update friendly name
3) On your hosting website panel (arvixe in my case) goto websites section. There is a pause and play button. First pause the website and then click play again. This will restart the webserver and you're good to go.

Cheers.
12 years ago
I need change payment method name!

it's possible in 2.20?
12 years ago
also how i can customize text "You will be redirected to PayPal site to complete the order." that appears when i pay with paypal standard
12 years ago
cris81 wrote:
also how i can customize text "You will be redirected to PayPal site to complete the order." that appears when i pay with paypal standard

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13816/payment-method-translation.aspx
4 years ago
How to change "Pay by cheque or money order"?
4 years ago
AbdulQayyum wrote:
How to change "Pay by cheque or money order"?

Go to Admin -> Configuration -> Languages -> Edit (English) -> String Resources Tab -> Find by Name OR Value

String resource name is
plugins.payment.checkmoneyorder.paymentmethoddescription

Click on Edit and Update value with your text.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.