Arvixe SSL and Support

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I thought  I'd share my recent experience with Arvixe hosting with the community.

I recently moved my hosting from Appliedi (which has amazing customer service) to Arvixe due to server performance issues and space restriction.  First,  I'd like to point out that Arvixe hosting is much faster with only the occasional slowdown.

If you want decent customer support and the ability to use live chat without having to wait 20 min for the tech to respond (to each message sent) I'd highly recommend looking elsewhere.

Now, I've been trying to get my GoDaddy SSL cert re-keyed and installed on my server since the 17th now.  I've emailed their support, called support and used live chat and emailed their QA multiple times and I still don't have my certificate installed.  Applied Innovations had my SSL certificate installed within 20 min and I did the whole thing via live chat.
12 years ago
My most recent live chat

Xavier S: Hello and thank you for contacting Arvixe. How can I assist you?
Timothy: Going on week 2 and still waiting for an SSL certificate to be installed.
Xavier S: Let me check that for you... please wait.
Xavier S has joined the conference.
Timothy: read the above message
Timothy: helllo
Timothy: I've been in live chat with you for 14min -- are you kidding me?
Xavier S: I'm still checking... please wait.

I've been in live chat for 23min now and no response.
12 years ago
oncidium wrote:
My most recent live chat

Timothy: Going on week 2 and still waiting for an SSL certificate to be installed.
Xavier S: Let me check that for you... please wait.
Xavier S has joined the conference.
Timothy: read the above message
Timothy: helllo
Timothy: I've been in live chat with you for 14min -- are you kidding me?
Xavier S: I'm still checking... please wait.

I've been in live chat for 23min now and no response.

What is your ticket ID? I hope you also see the price difference between our offering and Appliedi's?
12 years ago
The SSL Cert was installed after the conversation with that tech.  I don't understand your question/statement about the price. I pay the $22 x month because it's impossible to run a secure cart on the Arvixe $5 a month plan.  Unless you're saying that paying less for hosting means you deserve less customer service.

I've been happy so far with the speed of the server but your tech support needs an overhaul.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.