Currency issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
My defult store currency is INR, now the price is displayed as for ex if the price is 500 it would display as "Rs. 500.00 (INR)"
I dont want the "(INR)" to be displayed, is there a way i can remove this, please advise.
12 years ago
The first way. Ensure that you have only one currency published
The second way (source code package):
1. Open \src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Catalog\PriceFormatter.cs file
2. Find 'GetCurrencyString' method and remove the following code
if (showCurrency && _currencyService.GetAllCurrencies().Count > 1)
                result = String.Format("{0} ({1})", result, targetCurrency.CurrencyCode);
12 years ago
Thanks for the response, I really appriciate your help.
12 years ago
I am having INR currency, and I want to display rates like Rs. 1500, I have tried several tips provided here, but none of that works. Can you explain how can I configure it to display currency like Rs. 1500 and not Rs. 1500.00?
12 years ago
you can use custom formatting, in currency configration under custom formatting add this Rs #,##,###
12 years ago
kakoli wrote:
you can use custom formatting, in currency configration under custom formatting add this Rs #,##,###

Thank you for your quick reply. I have tried this, it shows rate as Rs 1500  and not as Rs. 1500.

I tried with following custom formatting, Rs. #,##,### but it gives rate as Rs1500 which is also not proper.

Awaiting your reply.
12 years ago
Yes! i am living with it since i was not able to get . for Rs without (INR) at the end, in formatting you cant use dot (.), not sure how to fix that, i ahve tried many things..
12 years ago
Same here, I have also tried several things, and it doesn't work. Is there any one from Nop Team looking at it?
10 years ago
Try using
Rs'.'# ###,###.##

to get
Rs. 1,500

Dot (.) is a special character so you need to provide it in single quotes.

Hope this helps.
10 years ago
can you show me tabs how to set  dollars to INR
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.