Admin Login

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Maybe.  Ever since we upgraded to 2.20, I've been having trouble finding things because we accidentally downloaded the NoSource version instead of the one with all the code.  In the last one, I was able to find anything including the connection string to our database.

The new database that we're using has to be somewhere.  I just have no idea how to find it since I can't find a connection string.  Would the database be in the Nop.Db.sdf file?  If so, how do I open that?
12 years ago
adamBPT wrote:
Maybe.  Ever since we upgraded to 2.20, I've been having trouble finding things because we accidentally downloaded the NoSource version instead of the one with all the code.  In the last one, I was able to find anything including the connection string to our database.

The new database that we're using has to be somewhere.  I just have no idea how to find it since I can't find a connection string.  Would the database be in the Nop.Db.sdf file?  If so, how do I open that?

The guy who set things up said he thinks he checked an option for "Integrated".  So what would that mean?
12 years ago
adamBPT wrote:

The guy who set things up said he thinks he checked an option for "Integrated".  So what would that mean?

Show us your connection string? if it doesn't contain any password you should be fine sharing it
12 years ago
DataProvider: sqlce
DataConnectionString: Data Source=|DataDirectory|\Nop.Db.sdf;Persist Security Info=False
12 years ago
adamBPT wrote:
DataProvider: sqlce
DataConnectionString: Data Source=|DataDirectory|\Nop.Db.sdf;Persist Security Info=False

You're using the SQLCe. You need to read the Nop.Db.sdf file
12 years ago
Four posts ago I asked how to open that file.  What program can I use to open it?
12 years ago
adamBPT wrote:
Four posts ago I asked how to open that file.  What program can I use to open it?

http://www.flyhoward.com/Download_SDF_Viewer.aspx

Thanks for your help guys!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.